Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I did'nt go to school today.
I guess i've been stretched to thinly.
Im just so tired. I had a bad headache in the morning and i decided not to go to school.

Handed my homework and stuff to Syafiq to pass it to my Teacher so i won't miss out on my lessons.
I still have homework to do. oh boy.. Homework everyday.. Homework on the weekends..
Where are the days when everyday's free??
It's times like this that i miss PSLE. It's less hectic and stressful.
I can play all i want and still pass the darn papers..

However i feel better resting at home. Now im all charged up.
Tomorrow's a new day which reminds me there's P.E class. YEa!
Netball again!! Goodie!!

which also reminds me.. F&N lesson.. DARN COURSEWORK!!

I just want it over!!
Once my O'levels are over..im gonna be the happiest girl alive.
Let's pray that i pass this year with good grades once again yea..

I dunno why im talking about this now.. but it seems so near and it's scaring me.
I hardly have time for myself anymore. I hardly have time for TV or to go down for a stroll.
I just wish the teachers will quit pushing us all so hard.
It's scaring me.

I don't want to be wound up so tight..



yawn..yawn..
time to complete the rest of my homework..

toodles..

Posted by Chelsea at 1/16/2007 05:58:00 PM