Thursday, May 10, 2007
Endurance people it's just about another 4 more days of exams. After that we can take a short breather. Anyways my mum is following my Dad to Australia, Darwin on Friday. My dad has to represent some stuff with the Aussie people. Some police work or something. I'm getting use to my dad travelling a lot lately. Initially i didn't really like it but heck he gets free trips to interesting countries so why not. Work plus Leisure. Now that's hot.
Looks like I'll be alone during June holidays. Mum and Dad are gonna be at work in the morning till evening and Tita and Cristy are going off to Philippines. Yes, this time it's my turn to stay in sunny old Singapore. I'd die to go to Philippines to see the beaches! argh! It's practically Summer there it's 10 times more hot there than it is here in Singapore. Seriously, when you sit in the house it's like a freaking oven over there. The thing is going to Philippines helps me get away from all the drama here in Singapore. The stress but certainly not the heat. Don't get me wrong i love my Singapore but it's nice to go somewhere else sometimes
Maybe I'll hang out with my girlys or go for the youth camp or something. But i gotta check the darn schedule cause i heard we'll have school for the first two weeks. Oh well, No complains here. It's Olevel year. Heard it way too many times. It's like this grave stone planted spot dead in the middle of my bloody brains. heck! you might even see it pop from my head! Ok enough with my exaggerations! Yes I'm temporarily insane for the whole of this year. Forgive me if i happen to just go haywire on you when it's nearing Olevels.
Yes, i should be studying now. I know people. Tomorrow is Chemistry paper. All those chemicals to memorise. My brain hurts. Anyway Basic recap on my exam papers.
Lets just say i didn't complete my English paper because i had NO BLOODY TIME LEFT. If i fail. I'm sorry Miss Wong but it's the cause of all the planning you want us to do. I'm never gonna do planning ever ever again.Mother tongue. Let's all just sit down, stare and point at me and laugh. Yes we all know i suck at mother tongue. I ain't speaking Chinese.
Physics, let me just say i normally finish my paper in half an hour and score well and sleep for the rest of the hour but this time i admit physics paper for the first time in my life was tough but it was cool i liked that challenge. it really tested me on whether i knew the formulas and understood the subject well. let's just see how i fair in it.
Social studies, my brain cells were practically vomitted and translated to words on paper. I think i did pretty well or at least I hope. I know i know don't count my chickens before they are hatched. Can't a girl just guess? well..
F&N. haha. now that i didn't really study thoroughly for it cause i spent too much time studying on Social Studies. I think i wrote quite a lot of nonsense which probably made sense. or I'm guessing it does. haha.
Maths paper 1. i could do it. i know I'm weak I'm Maths but hey at least i could do it. so i have no further comments.
Oh yea. i so wanna get that swarvoski chess set!! it's all in crystal! it's beautiful!!! jeez but it cost thousands of dollars! Haha I'm quite silly. It's not like I'll play with the chess crystals. I'll display it though but yes i know let's not spend money unnecessarily. haha. It was the most beautiful chess set I've ever seen. yes yes. WHATEVER. call me a nerd .. I play chess. there's no problem with that. no not chinese chess. English chess darling. English. That reminds me, I haven't played Chess with my dad in a long time. Maybe I'll ask him to play chess with me sometime soon
Ok yall i gtg study.
Love loads.
Chels
Posted by Chelsea at 5/10/2007 04:48:00 PM