Saturday, June 02, 2007

REPLY TO TAGS

Puden-relinked ya already babe! loves!!
Tabitha-Glad it motivated you!! love loads!!
Em-hi thanx for the compliments! but im sorry to ask which Em is this?
Em Scheeder?, Em morales?
Bernie-you should get a blog too haha. I wanna read about your life too!! lol
Amigo 2-yes i put up the pesach pictures just grab whatever you want babe. love loads!
Melissa-HEY MEL!! yea we miss you loads too! gosh! school is really being a pain. nevermind few more months and its over haha. Perserverance!
Cristy-I miss you too!!! muah!
Christian and Clarissa-I miss you and i love you too!! study hard ok! i'll try to come back next year.
Shaira-I love you too!!!
Cousins in philippines-I love all of you too! Miss all of you too! Mahal Mahal kita!
Debs-hello dear i linked ya already miss ya loads too. where have you been?! like with louis? duh! lol.

Posted by Chelsea at 6/02/2007 02:49:00 PM