Monday, October 08, 2007

A little more...

When i got up today, I felt rather upset. Going through the whole tide of emotions. I did'nt go to school because I was not feeling well. I had a sorethroat, I was lazy and I was not emotionally alright.

Yes.. I would define that as not feeling well..and yes.. im sorry that my emotions affects my health. im better now though. Just waiting for baby to finsish his work. In the meantime im searching the web for Tourism related topics to help me for my exams. I need alot of reading up. I gathered loads of information i never knew existed. Oh well. Im just really happy my english essays are scoring a range of B3's to A1's. I pray that the olevels will give sappy sad questions like what is your saddest moment. I realised im really good at writing those kind of essays. I happen to describe affairs of the heart quite distinctively from the rest. Hey. seriously not boasting. I feel that im really good at those things. I think it's all those sappy love stories im reading and watching. Well, sad moments in your life are more memorable cause the feeling ways so much heavier than feeling happy. My imagination is both my strength and weakness. In one of my essays my teacher commented that im letting my imagination run a little to wild.
Well i tried thinking out of the box. I wanted to write somehting less predictable. My sluggish attitude for chinese is gonna get me screwed. seriously. Honestly, i've tried studying chinese but that's it you know im just going to concentrate on other things that are way more important. I seriously can't write chinese essays.
Compared to my english. My chinese is so mediocre. It's like digging its own grave and im halfway in it.

Anyway,
ireally miss project J lots. I havent been attending it for three weeks now.. sigh.. i love you guys.
I've been missing out on so much! I can't even attend the confirmation camp in november because my olevel will still be on. snipes!

bloody annoyed!!!!!

OLEVELS pleaseplease be kind to me!~

Posted by Chelsea at 10/08/2007 11:48:00 PM