Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Pretty Flower

Pretty flower,
your so happy.
Pretty flower,
you gleam like the sun.

I want to be like you pretty flower,
but i can't.
You flow and dance with the wind,
in harmonious tune you sing.

Anybody who watches,
smiles at thee.
Pretty flower,
If only i could shine like you everyday
I'll never have to feel like this again.

I won't have to feel tired and low,
I won't have to cry on my own.
But pretty flower you never cry,
you're always happy,
and you make people smile.

I wish it was that simple,
to imagine I was a pretty flower.
However,
things are not always simple,
because pretty flower the world can crush me alive
and pretty flower it's hard to survive.

Pretty flower if I could be somewhere perfect,
could you bring me to your land of happy tunes?
Pretty flower,
I wanna leave this place,
where all my pain has been laid.

Pretty flower,
how do i run away?
Everytime i leave that place,
it comes back and bites me again.

Pretty flower I've talked and talked,
why is'nt anything happening?
Why pretty flower do you test me?
Pretty flower,
come and bring me to you,
I want to smile again.

Don't show yourself off again,
I feel so awful under your light.
Because pretty flower,
im not as perfect as you,
you even shine at night.

chelsea

Posted by Chelsea at 2/26/2008 09:14:00 PM